The Store Locator functionality makes it easy for you to allow users to search for stores, branches, products or offices near a certain ZIP code or address.
Currently, the following options are available:
- Enable Store Locator- this enables or disables the store locator for the map.
- Restrict to country-restrict which country the store locator can search in.
- Show distance in- show the distance in miles or kilometers.
- Allow category selection- allow or disallow selection between different categories of markers for display and search.
- Show bouncing icon- show or hide the bouncing animation on markers.
- Hide all markers until a search is done- hides the markers on the map until the search is complete.
- Query string- search by address or by ZIP code.
- Enable Title search- enable or disable searching by marker title.
- Title Search String- change whether to search by marker title or description
- Style Options- style the store locator.